Accidents that result in an injury are difficult, not just on the injured party, but to the entire family. Our firm is here to help with professional, attentive and hands-on service.
Tough cases demand tough representation and a determined team whose only goal is to protect you. Martin E. Regan, Jr. and his team of trial lawyers have extensive experience in a wide variety of personal injury cases. We will let you know if it is better to go to court or to go for settlement. And when you decide to settle we will make sure to get you the best settlement amount.
We are happy to bring to you a sampling of our Civil Division successes. Please be assured that all Team Regan lawyers and staff members work together to provide you, the client, with excellent representation as well as diligent and productive negotiations.
- Automobile accident, rear-end collision, disc injury, $197,000.
- Automobile accident, head on collision, disc injury, $100,000 (policy limits.)
- Slip and Fall, slipped in puddle of water injuring her back, $117,500.
- Trip and fall, tripped over a pallet at Home Depot injuring her back, $150,000
- Offshore Injury, injured shoulder and back offshore during a personnel basket transfer, $466,000.
- Offshore Injury, Client injured fell during rough seas, $185,000.
- Offshore Injury, Client suffered respiratory injury while sandblasting, $175,000.
- Medical Malpractice, Doctor over-radiated patient, $500,000 (statutory cap.)
- Dental Malpractice, Dentist performed a faulty full mouth rehabilitation, $150,000.
- Wrongful Death, Father of adult children electrocuted, $250,000.
- Wrongful Incarceration, Client innocent, yet imprisoned, $150,000.
- Wrongful Incarceration, Client innocent, yet imprisoned, $137,000.
“Thank you for coming to us in your time of need. You’re in good hands. We are here to help you.”
Attorney Martin E. Regan, Jr.
About Martin E. Regan, Jr.
Year after year, Martin E. Regan Jr., the firm’s senior partner, has dedicated tireless efforts on behalf of the accused and produce wins for clients that a less determined advocate would have thought hopeless. Martin E. Regan Jr.’s ability to tackle and win tough criminal cases has resulted in verdicts of acquittal in many highly publicized trials.