Accidents that result in a personal injury are difficult, not just on the injured party, but to the entire family. Our firm is here to help with professional, attentive and hands-on service.
Tough cases demand tough representation and a determined team whose only goal is to protect you. Martin E. Regan, Jr. and his team of trial lawyers have extensive experience in a wide variety of personal injury cases. We will work with you to determine whether a Trial or a Settlement is best for you. If you decide to settle we will make sure to get you the best possible settlement amount.
We are happy to bring to you a sampling of our Civil Division successes. Please be assured that all Team Regan lawyers and staff members work together to provide you, the client, with excellent representation as well as diligent and productive negotiations.
- Automobile accident, Client suffered a rear-end collision, disc injury, $197,000.
- Automobile accident, Client suffered a head on collision, disc injury, $100,000 (policy limits.)
- Slip and Fall, Client slipped in puddle of water injuring her back, $117,500.
- Trip and fall, Client tripped over a pallet at Home Depot injuring her back, $150,000
- Offshore Injury, Client injured shoulder and back offshore during a personnel basket transfer, $466,000.
- Offshore Injury, Client was injured after falling during rough seas , $185,000.
- Offshore Injury, Client suffered respiratory injury while sandblasting, $175,000.
- Medical Malpractice, Doctor over-radiated patient, $500,000 (statutory cap.)
- Dental Malpractice, Dentist performed a faulty full mouth rehabilitation on Client, $150,000.
- Wrongful Death, Father of adult children electrocuted, $250,000.
- Wrongful Incarceration, Client innocent, yet imprisoned, $150,000.
- Wrongful Incarceration, Client innocent, yet imprisoned, $137,000.
- Wrongful Death, Client Passed Away Through No Fault of His Own, $140,000
- Negligent Injury, Street Car Closed on Client Injuring His Back, $226,000
“Thank you for coming to us in your time of need. You’re in good hands. We are here to help you.”
Attorney Martin E. Regan, Jr.