“We are happy to bring to you a sampling of recent successes in our Civil Practice. You can be assured that Team Regan lawyers and staff members work together to provide you, the client, with excellent representation as well as diligent and productive negotiations”. Martin E. Regan, Jr.
• Automobile accident, rear-end collision, disc injury, $197,000
• Automobile accident, head on collision, disc injury, $100,000 (policy limits)
• Slip and Fall, slipped in puddle of water injuring her back, $117,500
• Trip and fall, tripped over a pallet at Home Depot injuring her back, $150,000
• Offshore Injury, injured shoulder and back offshore during a personnel basket transfer, $466,000
• Offshore Injury, Client injured fell during rough seas, $185,000
• Offshore Injury, Client suffered respiratory injury while sandblasting, $175,000
• Medical Malpractice, Doctor over-radiated patient, $500,000 (statutory cap)
• Dental Malpractice, Dentist performed a faulty full mouth rehabilitation, $150,000
• Wrongful Death, Father of adult children electrocuted, $250,000
• Wrongful Incarceration, Client innocent, yet imprisoned, $150,000
• Wrongful Incarceration, Client innocent, yet imprisoned, $137,000
The term is most commonly used to refer to a type of tort lawsuit alleging that the plaintiff’s injury has been caused by the negligence of another, but also arises in defamation torts. Damages include bodily injury, intentional infliction of emotional distress (IIED), and negligent infliction of emotional distress(NIED).” – Wikipedia
About Martin E. Regan, Jr.
Year after year, Martin E. Regan Jr., the firm’s senior partner, has dedicated tireless efforts on behalf of the accused and produce wins for clients that a less determined advocate would have thought hopeless. Martin E. Regan Jr.’s ability to tackle and win tough criminal cases has resulted in verdicts of acquittal in many highly publicized trials.